Terms of Sale
- All works are guaranteed, complete and in good condition, unless otherwise stated.
- The merchandise is sent C.O.D. (cash on delivery), charges forward, if there is no provision to the contrary (advance payment or bank transfer).
- The merchandise travels at buyer’s risk.
- The non-availability of some of the works ordered does not entitle the buyer to cancel the order.
- Complaints after 15 days since receipt of the merchandise will not be taken into consideration.
- The invoice must be requested when ordering, stating your taxpayer’s code number or your VAT registration number.
- The usual sales conditions will be applied to A.L.A.I. colleagues.
- Foro di Roma is competent to settle whatever dispute may arise.